The Multitasking Maternity Bra
Moms do a lot. We think you should be able to wear the same bra no matter what your day has in store — from running around to lounging to nursing and, yes, pumping.
- All-in-one, meaning it’s flattering enough to wear as your everyday bra when you aren’t pregnant / postpartum in addition to being super functional
- True hands-free pumping design, with no need to change (!)
- Developed with insight from lactation consultants, doulas, and new mamas
- OEKO-TEX 100 certified
- Made of bonded material, so it’s supportive to adjust with changing breast shape
- Underwire-free, in order to support strong milk supplies and stay comfortable
- Channeling gives lift and support
- Compatible with a nursing pad of choice, which can go next to the skin or in-between layers
- To nurse, simply move the bra above or below the chest. No pesky nursing clips necessary!
Not sure about your size? This bra fits snugly. It stretches with wear, but once your milk supply comes in, you may find that your cup and band size grows even more than in pregnancy. If you are recently postpartum and your supply is not regulated, or if you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up. See our sizing guidance here.
Recently viewed products
Get this bra - you won’t be disappointed. So convenient for middle of the night feeding or pumpings and so comfortable to sleep in. Seriously I tried 6 nursing/pumping bras and this one nails it in every way!
I love the concept of this bra. It truly is versatile and unlike anything else I’ve found. The support isn’t the greatest though, and the bra stretches as you use it throughout the day, which was disappointing to discover.
My favourite nursing and pumping bra by far!
I sized up and don’t regret it
Obsessed with this bra. The first one I ordered had a part that fell off pretty early on but reached out to the company and they responded immediately. They mailed me a replacement and it’s just perfect. Super impressed with the customer service and turn around time. Would highly recommend this bra!
Lightweight and supportive--like a cloud! Been wearing it during my third trimester and it's quickly become my favorite bra. Excited to wear it to the hospital and use it for nursing!