Washable, reusable nursing pad - 3 pairs
Choose from two super-wearable shapes to fit your sports, balconette, or T-shirt bra (or, you know, your T-shirt). These reusable nursing pads stay put whether you're on the go or are just feeding on demand. Special contour provides a discreet fit and gives you a smooth, line-free silhouette. Made with extra-soft mesh designed to avoid nipple chafe and wick away moisture to our super absorbent core, these reusable nursing pads are backed with a milk-proof liner that actually works.
- Fast-wicking, supersoft performance mesh to keep you clean, comfortable, and dry
- Soft, safe, waterproof PUL film keeps moms free from accidents, while our unique thermal process without toxic solvents, toxic wastes or harmful VOCs protects Mother Nature
- Smart absorbent layers that can capture that liquid gold in under 2 seconds — up 20 times faster than bamboo or cotton alone
- Tested to withstand 300+ washings
- Designed and made in the US of A
- Viscose, organic cotton, polyester, bamboo, PUL
Wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low.
Why we made reusable nursing pads
I was about to nurse my son, Henry, in the middle of the night but felt a weird sandy substance all over my chest and stomach. I turned on the light and realized that my nursing pad had broken and shed its superabsorbent polymer, a plastic, all over my body. I was terrified Henry would somehow ingest it, even after I showered, and I vowed that I’d never use disposable nursing pads again. But when I tried to get reusable pads that wouldn’t break, I found they just didn’t work — those supposed milk-proof liners were, for me, anything but, and the shapes were comically small and flimsy for my breasts. I knew there had to be a better way, so we made it.